Monday 16 September 2013

The Moon & Thank you!


Hello everyone!

I saw the moon on Saturday night and I had to get my new zoom lens out and take a photo of it!

I recently purchased a 200mm zoom lens for my Nikon D3100 DSLR Camera! I have been using it a bit and I love it!! You can see so many craters of the moon! It is so clear!

I will be looking out for the Harvest Moon this week! :-)

Also I wanted to say thank you very much for getting my  Facebook Page to 80 likes this weekend!! It is now on 84! Thank you for your continuing support!


There will also be some news about a craft fair coming up soon!! So keep checking back for details of that!! And theres going to be a new website launched soon which I am currently working on!! :-)

Stephanie x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig