Sunday 20 October 2013

Mickey's Halloween Celebration Disneyland Paris


Last week I went to Disneyland Paris for a couple of days and it was Halloween! Here is a selection of photographs that I took :-) 

I met a lot of characters this trip. I stayed in the Kyriad Hotel which is a partner Hotel for Disneyland paris. A 20 minute bus journey to the Park.

They had just bought out a new Calvacade called Mickey's Halloween Harvest Celebration and I'm in love with the song Vive La Vie. It features classic characters with Witches and Scarecrows.

I loved getting to meet Jack Skellington for the first time. He was my favourite! I hope you enjoy my photographs. You can see more here.

Enjoy Steph.























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig