Wednesday 12 March 2014

Seattle


Hello everyone!

This is a long over due post from my trip to Seattle in....November! Sorry its taken a while to post it!!

I went to Vancouver first and then we drove through the boarder to Seattle!

We were there for Thanksgiving which was really exciting! I have been to the States before but never for Christmas etc so it was really nice to see the holiday atmosphere! I loved the colour of the leaves in Autumn, the bright oranges and yellows!

We went up the Space Needle the day before Thanksgiving and it had stunning views! Its weird going up a skyscraper that has buildings and then mountains, not like in London where its just buildings buildings, and more buildings....

The city was quite busy as everyone was preparing for the holidays. There were christmas trees and lights everywhere and giant snow globes and baubles! Theres a link to a Facebook album where I have put more of the photos as this is photo heavy already! We missed the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade which was a bit disappointing! But I watched the one live from New York on the TV in the hotel! I loved the farmers market. We ate in a place where Tom Hanks sat in Sleepless in Seattle! That was exciting! Also, we went to the first ever Starbucks! I was picturing it to be massive but it was tiny and had no where to sit down. But its ticked off the list!

It was a great trip I was ill at the end of Vancouver, so in Seattle I didn't really take as much pictures as I would have liked to. The drive from Canada to Seattle is so pretty with the huge mountain by you!

To see more photos from the trip click here!

Steph :)












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig