Thursday 3 April 2014

#MonthlyFavouritesMarch Disneyland Paris 2014.



Hello everyone!

Last week I went on my annual trip to Disneyland Paris! This time it was a day trip with my mum!!

As we went for the day it meant an early start! 4am I woke up and our Eurostar train left at 7am!

Here are a few photos I took! There are more on Facebook!

In a few weeks time, Disneyland Paris are having a Swing Into Spring Festival. I was lucky to catch a few of the displays already up! I loved this Lion King one as thats my favourite!












I love these photos I managed to get of Frozen! My new Disney obsession! :-)


As it's It's A Small World's 50th Anniversary, it was only fitting to go on the ride as it was shut in October!

Am thinking of doing a #monthlyfavourites blog of my favourite photos that I've taken from now on. This will be my favourites for March!

Steph :-)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig