Monday 1 December 2014

Going Up The Shard!




This time last year I went up The Shard! I was just back from travelling and never got round to posting a blog post about my experience going up the newest tallest building in Europe!

It was the start of Christmas so there were Christmas trees and giant baubles and the views were stunning! There was a helicopter doing nose dives for us and I managed to get a great photograph with the sun setting - I highly advise going at this time of the day, golden hour London is beautiful and one of my favourite cities! You could see everything even the Olympic Stadium!

I am going up to London tomorrow to meet TAKE THAT! So will have my camera at the ready to snap the festive London town and the famous band :-)

Also keep an eye out for more frequent blog posts in December! - Steph.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig