Sunday, 31 May 2015

The Disneyland Paris Tag


1. What year did you first visit DLP and how old were you?

For my 15th birthday!

2. Which of the Disney hotels have you stayed in, if any, and do you have a favourite?

Newport Bay Club. Others have been the Kyriad as a partner hotel. The Disneyland Paris hotel is my favourite one, wish I could stay there!


3. Let us in on where the best places to eat within both parks and the Disney Village are.

Café Mickey! Its good quality food, decent prices and you get Mickey and friends meeting you! They sung happy birthday to me once :-) Also Toad Hall is good for a quick bite. Planet Hollywood in Disney Village.


Café Mickey

Toad Hall

4. Where is your first port of call when entering the Disneyland Park?

More recently Princess Pavilion to get a pass, but I think just getting to Main Street, its one of my favourite places also its the place to see the first glimpse of the castle :-) 


5. Do you have a favorite ‘land’? If so why?

Fantasyland! It's pink and you walk through the Castle as well as Peter Pan's Flight :-)


6. Which ride could you ride over and over and never tire of?

Peter Pan's flight. Wish it was longer than two minutes!


7. Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios park?

Disneyland Park! Only go to the Studios really for the character opportunities.


8. Tell us about your favourite character meeting ever at DLP.

I think Ariel she's so bubbly (ha!) Oh and Jack Skellington - he took my Minnie ears and wore them! 



9. What is a parade/show from any year that is most memorable to you?

Magic On Parade, seen that quite a few times in the past few years :-) Also, Swing into Spring parade when Alice stopped and posed for my camera!



10. You can only ride one – Mad Hatters Teacups or Dumbo the Flying Elephant?

Mad Hatters Teacups! A very merry unbirthday to you!


11. What do you think is the best attraction in the Walt Disney Studios park?


I don't really go on the rides at Walt Disney Studios park so couldn't say.


12. Describe your happiest Disneyland Paris memory of all time.


There's a few! I loved having happy birthday sung to me by the characters, and I think when I met Ariel there's too many to choose!

Thank you to Jenny in Neverland for letting me do the tag! Check out her blog!

I tag anyone who loves Disney!

What are some of your favourite things to do in Disneyland? Where do you run to first?

Comment below, would love to hear :-)

Check out a couple of my trip reports here and here.

Steph



Share:
© SR Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig