Sunday 13 September 2015

The Shard - A Visit To The Aqua Bar


Hello everyone.

On Friday we went up The Shard again but, this time to level 32 for cocktails in the Aqua bar for my cousins birthday. It wasn't as high as last time but the view is still amazing, here you can buy drinks and the entry is free! It gets quite packed so reserve a table if you can. The last skyscraper I went up was the Walkie Talkie building which is opposite The Shard!

The views from here are incredible and you can stay as long as you like! I walked up near Tower Bridge and practised some night photography after. Below are a couple of shots as it was raining. I hope you enjoy my photos and let me know, which buildings have you been up to in London or around the world?

Next on my list is to go up Big Ben :-)

Steph











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig