Tuesday 1 September 2015

An Adventure Of A Lifetime


Hello everyone! Or should I say G'day! I've just got back from the trip of a lifetime - Australia!

It was a three week trip from Sydney, Melbourne, Port Douglass, Cairns, Townsville and Brisbane. It was such a great experience and I've seen so many things. I have millions of photos to sort through so I thought I'd give this quick update on whats to come on my Blog!

I will be posting about each place so keep an eye out. I will also have some videos going up too :-)

I hope you're ready to enjoy my adventures and feel like you where there! I can't believe its September already and I can't wait to meet you all at the #BloggersFestival on Saturday. Tweet me if you are going!

Stay tuned - Steph.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig