Monday 7 September 2015

Attending my first #BloggersFestival!


Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I had an exciting but busy one.


First stop was to the #BloggersFestival! I was so nervous before I didn't think I'd go. But I'm so pleased I did and got to meet a few of you in person which was lovely! There were lots of stalls there and I think my favourite was Jewellery Box! Their stall was stunning with a forest theme and twinkly lights! The gifts they handed out were beautiful!



This is what was included in mine. Can't wait to wear them! I wondered around looking at all the brands that were there, and met Bec Boop, Abi Street, Britton Loves, Hello Miss Jordan, Elle Next Door and Scarlett London who did a fabulous job on organising the event in a stunning venue the Conrad in St.Jame's. 

I can't believe all the goodies that were given at the event. I hope you liked my business card if you received one :-)

I had a great time at my first event. I highly recommend you check out SL_Blogger Events for the future!



With Britton Loves & Abi Street :-)

Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig