Wednesday 23 September 2015

My Disney Prairie Charms!


Hello everyone! If you love Disney and cute accessories - you have to check out Prairie Charms!

They have just bought out a Disney Princess Scrunchie which, I ordered for my Disneyland Paris trip in October and I absolutely love it! It has Snow White and Belle in the pattern! It's bow is blue - just like Snow White's dress!

I also ordered an Alice In Wonderland Scrunchie and it is adorable with cute little character designs including the playing cards and Alice! They gave me a surprise Scrunchie which is a mixture of colours which is also really pretty!

I hope you enjoy the photos of my Prairie Charms. Please make sure you check them out they're very quick on postage and their packaging is so pretty. I can't wait to order more items from them especially Disney and custom made :-)

Enjoy Steph








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig