Monday 12 October 2015

Hidden Daintree Beach


Hello everyone! We're half way through my Australian adventure. I hope you've enjoyed it so far!


After a stormy day at The Great Barrier Reef, we went back to the villa and had a walk as the weather became warmer. We stumbled across this little hidden gem. A beach where the Daintree Rainforest meets the sand. It was stunning. I think my favourite beach ever! You went down this secret path which had jungle vines everywhere and a bridge with a river!

The sea was so warm, but there were jelly fish so I didn't swim. It was such a lovely evening. I wore this netted kimono from New Look which looked like a beach net and my hair was wet from Scuba Diving earlier in the day so, I just sprayed the Tony & Guy Sea Salt Spray in as my hair goes really curly when wet. It made it look like mermaid hair! I also took some photos of this stunning beach and we headed back. It was our last night in Port Douglas before heading up to Townsville. The next day we were going up and over and down deep into the Daintree Rainforest!

This beach was in Port Douglas, I think it's called Four Mile Beach. I definitely recommend making a visit there if you ever visit. Such a beautiful place!

Enjoy the photos,

Steph.











 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig