Wednesday 18 November 2015

Townsville, Australia


Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! After visiting the Karunda Railway in Cairns and the Daintree Rainforest, we flew to Townsville to visit family. I adored Townsville.

It was so nice to meet up with my family in their home town. We had a few Australian Barbecue's which were lovely. We went to this park which had a man-made beach. They had put sand down also, they had made a pool with salt water so people could swim as no one swims in the ocean due to
Sharks, Jelly Fish and Crocodiles!

We sat for a few hours having breakfast on the man-made beach with a view of Magnetic Island, and we drove to the look out point called Castle Hill, where you can see the whole of Townsville. It was beautiful and warm!

My cousins also took us to Billabong Zoo which, I will post about on Friday. I saw a few more Koalas this time and they were sleeping - which was adorable! I also saw a Snake presentation and Crocodiles being fed and some more Kangaroos!

I hope you enjoy my photographs of Townsville and, let me know in the comments have you ever been?

Enjoy Steph























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig