Tuesday 29 December 2015

My Liz Earle Skincare Favourites


Hello everyone. Back in April this year, I was on my way to Spain and at the airport I discovered Liz Earle. I bought the travel size set to test out the skincare brand and instantly fell in love with it. I wanted a moisturiser that wasn't too heavy but didn't feel dry and Liz Earle's moisturiser is my favourite one to use so hydrating and light!


When they had the Chelsea Flower Show on, I went to visit their Duke of York Square shop for their 20th Anniversary, and I bought some more things in there and a few bits for my Birthday. I have a big collection now and I couldn't imagine my life without using Liz Earle Skin Care.


Below are a few of my favourites with a recent edition the Exfoliator. I had tried it in the travel set and recently bought the large version. I have the new Superskin Face Serum coming in the post too!



This tonic is so refreshing! I love putting it over my eyes and it makes me wake up in the morning!


My holy grail. I couldn't live without this lovely light hydrating moisturiser.


This lovely light scented limited edition Cleans & Polish Jasmine & Osmanthus is lovely and refreshing for summer days.


A new edition to my skincare routine.
This Gentle Exfoliator by Liz Earle does exactly what it is called. Very soft but gets rid of unwanted skin cells.


This Soothing Eye Lotion makes your eyes feel energised and also makes your skin feel refreshed.


The Liz Earle Instant Tonic Spritzer was perfect for hot days in Australia this summer.
Definitely makes you feel cooler in sticky weather.


I also could not live with out the Eucalyptus Hot Cloth Cleanser. I feel this one does the trick with my skin. I even went to the origin of the Eucalyptus plants in Australia - The Blue Mountains! There are lots of Eucalyptus trees in the Blue Mountains and the oil from the leaves evaporates making the atmosphere blue! It is very pretty.




My favourite scent Eucalyptus and colour mint in a candle. Of course this would be included in my favourites! This is very calming and perfect for summer or winter!

I hope you have enjoyed my journey of discovering Liz Earle this year. Do you use Liz Earle in your skin care routine? Let me know your favourite below!

Enjoy Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig