Saturday 12 December 2015

Tanya Burr Advent Calendar Overview



Hello everyone! I can't believe its the twelve day of Advent which means the last day of the Tanya Burr Advent Calendar and Blogmas! I hope you've enjoyed my twelve days of Blogging!

I thought I would show you what I got in the Advent calendar today.

What you get:

Three Lipglosses
Two Nail Polishes
Two False Lashes
Two Nail Files
Two Eye Shadows
A Compact Mirror

I loved everything as it's all so pretty! I didn't think you needed two Nail Files but, overall I am very impressed with this Calendar and I'm pleased I managed to get one. It adds so much to your Tanya Burr collection if you want to get all of the pieces and the packaging is beautiful!

I hope you enjoy and let me know if you bought the Tanya Burr Advent Calendar and what did you think of it?

My favourites are the limited edition Nail Polishes!

You can also read here when I met Tanya!

Enjoy Steph






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig