Tuesday 26 January 2016

Valentines Day Essentials


Hello everyone! Today I'd thought I'd show you what I think would make a great Valentines night in with these essentials.

For the perfect dinner setting, place down these beautiful heart shaped place mats in a set of two which, can also be used as the plate itself. You can even put chocolate covered strawberries on them which, would make for an adorable photo!


Next is this beautiful clear crystal glass, perfect for red wine on Valentines night. 



Finally to complete your Valentines essentials, is this gorgeous porcelain bowl with the word love on the front! It is great for serving grapes..or chocolates in!


You can find these essentials at Amara.

What are your essentials for Valentines Day? Let me know below!

Enjoy Steph

These products where gifted to me by Amara.com


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig