Monday 8 February 2016

Billabong and Brisbane


Hello everyone! I can't believe this is the last post of Australia! This time last year I hadn't been yet. 

Our last leg of the trip was to Brisbane. But before I get onto this beautiful city, I thought I'd share some final photos of Kangaroos and Koala's from Billabong Sanctuary in Townsville.






The sleeping Koalas were so cute! Also the Kangaroo giving kisses to my camera!

We also saw some crocodiles.


After the trip to Billabong, we went to Airlie Beach which you can read about here. It was then them to fly to Brisbane - the last place of our three week trip to Australia. 


I loved Brisbane, I think it was my favourite city. It reminded me a lot like London with its South Bank and big wheel. They also had a man-made beach! It was just a lot more humid then London! I saw a huge Lizard just in the bushes by the man-made beach. This is their South Bank.




We had breakfast at this amazing restaurant outside as it was hot. The pancakes were to die for! We also visited this chocolate shop that looked like a mini chocolate factory next door! As our flight wasn't until 1am that night, we decided to watch Vacation. The cinema was about £3! So if you're stuck for a few hours I'd definitely recommend going to one of the old cinemas!


We were only there for a night but I'm so pleased I got to see this city! It's so Instagrammable! Copper buildings everywhere. We took a tour bus and hopped off a few places and went shopping. I also went to their Kikki K


This walk way is beautiful with all the flowers.




This is the copper building I mentioned. I also am in love with these 3D butterflies I saw whilst shopping!





Well, that's it for my Australian adventure! I hope to go back one day and explore more of the North an go when it's a bit warmer! I can't believe all the things I did and saw. I'm so lucky! I hope to get some videos up on my YouTube channel, now that I've done all the blog posts. Thank you all for reading about my trip! Tell me in the comments which post was your favourite? Do you think you will visit any of the places I went to in Australia? Have you visited Australia?

Enjoy! Steph.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig