Sunday, 17 April 2016

Alice in Wonderland Garden Party Outfit Inspiration



Summer in London is my favourite time of year. Full of garden parties and warm light evenings. I'd thought I would do a post featuring an outfit which is Alice in Wonderland themed.
An Alice in Wonderland garden party is the perfect way to start summer. If you have a themed party coming up, I hope this post inspires you.



Starting with this blue floral dress reflecting Alice's is perfect! Along with these matching Navy and cream shoes.

I thought this beautiful butterfly necklace which is made with Swarovski crystals, would go well with this outfit. It reminded me the caterpillar in the film who turns into a blue butterfly.

With this stunning watch, you will never be late for that very important date! I love the quirky numbers and thought this was great for a Wonderland themed garden party.

And lastly, to complete your Alice look, I chose this beautiful pearl embellished headband.

Let me know if you have any Disney themed garden parties coming up and what character you are taking inspiration from. Or if you have any garden parties in general would love to know what you were thinking of wearing! This outfit could be for the Queen's 90th too!

Enjoy Steph.



Share:
© SR Photography | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig