Monday 18 April 2016

My Custom Queen Ursula Minnie Ears


Hello everyone! A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to order some custom Minnie Ears from the amazingly talented Queen Ursula.

I ordered Minnie and Mickey on one side and Cinderella and Elsa on the other! Four of my favourite characters! I need to get Lion King ones next :-) They are so comfy and sparkly and so well made!

I was planning on having them sent for my July trip but as some of you know by now I've booked a last minute trip to join everyone at the end of April and Alyssa sent them to me so quickly and I am very grateful that I can wear them twice now!

If you're there in April just look out for my Minnie Ears :-)

Thank you again to Alyssa and please check out her Etsy Store!

Enjoy Steph







*Please note the watermark is for the photos only. Work featured is by Queen Ursula.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig