Monday 6 April 2015

What's In My Carry On


What do you take in your carry on?! Find out what I'm taking to Spain!




  1. Book - Wild by Cheryl Strayed. I loved the film so I am going to try and read this whilst on holiday! I saw Mount Hood - which is featured in the book/film, when travelling from Vancouver to Seattle before the film was released. It is quite awe-inspiring!
  2. Hair clips.
  3. iPhone 6 in Gold.
  4. Hand Sanitizer from Boots.
  5. Radley Glasses.
  6. RayBan Sunglasses.
  7. Impulse Spray.
  8. Aveeno Hand Cream.
  9. Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel.
  10. Vanilla Mint EOS Lip Balm.
  11. Nars Creamy Concealer.
  12. Michael Kors Watch.
  13. Car Keys.
  14. Coralista Blush Benefit.
  15. Oliver Bonas purse.
  16. Sephora Mirror.
  17. Real Techniques Brush.
  18. 4head.
 I am putting foundation etc in my Zoella Beauty bag but, I am putting it in a sandwich bag first so it doesn't spill out and ruin it!

I also have room for my DSLR camera and laptop. My carry on bag is from Accessorize and it is called the Charlotte Work Bag. It is amazing as it isn't too heavy either - bonus!

What do you take with you? I would love to know!

Steph



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig