Sunday 17 May 2015

My Tyler Oakley Slumber Party Experience!


Hello everyone. I have had an amazing weekend so I have a few blog posts going up this week! First off on Friday I went to Tyler Oakley's Slumber Party Tour.
I wasn't sure about wearing my Onesie as it was really warm in London on Friday so I kept it in my bag but, I have never seen that many Onesies in one place before!


It was at Shepherds Bush Empire in London and was on for around an hour and forty-five minutes. I loved it! If you ever get a chance to see the show take it! It was so fun. I didn't know what was going to happen to me until just near the end...




It was near the end of the show and I had left my seat for a minute. I came back and Tyler announced he was giving out backstage passes and started calling out seat numbers. He started off in the stalls where I was, called my row and then MY SEAT??!! Whaaaat! This never happens ha ha! I was in a bit of a shock! I had to stand up and he asked for my name and everyone cheered and he told me to meet him backstage after the show!

I can't believe I got to go backstage and meet Tyler! He's such an amazing person. He told me he loved my coat :-) I could of spoken to him all night! My friends say we look like twins what do you think?! :-)

Thank you so much Tyler for choosing my seat! It was a great show and a great experience I am very lucky! Definitely go if you can. Have you met any famous YouTubers? Let me know in the comments!


Steph

P.s I have also started uploading to YouTube. You can find my link here and you can find Tyler's channel here!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig