Wednesday 8 July 2015

Birthday In Brighton


Hello everyone. On Monday it was my birthday, so I decided to go to Brighton for the day! I haven't been since I was about two years old - many years ago! So it was good to see it.

I liked all the quirky shops and cafés. I love industrial design and was on the hunt for lightbulbs and mason jars. My friend who lives in Brighton found the perfect café for me. No 39 Silo. It sells cakes and cookies and has cucumber in its water. Their plates are made out of melted recycled paper bags! It was right up my street.

Talking of streets, we went up the Brighton Lanes and popped into some of the shops. I didn't end up buying anything, but everything was really pretty!

After our cakes and window shopping, we headed down to the Pier and my sister went on a Bucking Bronco! I had a Nutella Crépe. We then walked along the beach and it was time to head home.

It was a great day having a walk around Brighton and the weather was beautiful!

Enjoy the photos.
















Have you been to Brighton? Let me know what you thought of it!

Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig