Thursday 30 July 2015

I Won A Versatile Blogger Award!


Hello everyone and happy Thursday. I was recently nominated for my first every blog award! The Versatile Blogger Award by Anaelle who's blog is Weekly Must Haves. Please go and have a read of her blog. Thank you very much for the nomination!


The following rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are:

Thank the person who gave you the award
Include a link to their blog
Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly for the award
Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Seven Facts About Me:
  1. I am obsessed with Disney! I have been to Disney World twice and about to visit Disneyland Paris for my 8th time! I always collect pins on every trip to Disney as a souvenir.
  2. My favourite colour is Mint.
  3. I received exam results standing on a platform in NASA, Florida which is pretty cool!
  4. I have been to Vancouver twice and, on both trips I visited the place where they film Once Upon A Time!
  5. I won a backstage meet and greet with Tyler Oakley during one of his shows.
  6. I went to New York for the day!
  7. I wanted to become an animator for Disney. I loved art when I was younger but moved on to photography!
Those are my seven facts! I hope you learnt a bit more about me! :-)

Thank you again Anaelle who nominated me for this award. Here are my nominations:
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig