Friday 10 July 2015

Up The Sky Garden



 Hello everyone. At the weekend I went up The Sky Garden in London for my birthday celebrations!


It was a fantastic experience and I highly recommend it. It is free to go up but, you have to book in advance! I booked about three weeks before to get my places. You can get up to 6 on a booking.

The cocktails were so fun. I had one with a flower in it and my friend had a pink one with candy floss on the side! The atmosphere was amazing. They had a live band and the singer was really good and playing great music. She was taking requests and sang happy birthday to me!

We also had a brilliant sunset, which is what I wanted to see when up there. Could see Tower Bridge, The Gherkin and The Shard! Three of my favourite buildings in London. There were lots of plants everywhere and fake grass for rugs and yellow bikes with more plants in them!

I really loved the whole idea of The Sky Garden and suggest you book a visit next time you're in London!

Enjoy the photos! Steph.















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig