Wednesday 16 September 2015

My Kikki K Stationary Haul!


Hello everyone and welcome to my first haul post!

In Australia I went to a shop called Kikki.K. Last year my sister went to Australia, and bought me a journal for health and fitness and I was hooked! I wished the website would ship to London but, it didn't so I made sure I visited when I went this year. 


I visited one in Sydney, two in Melbourne and one in Brisbane! I just love it! From quote cards to mood board inspiration. This shop is amazing with all its metallic rose gold and mint goodies!


I love this quote card holder. It comes with lots of different quotes and you can swap and change them around! I also bought a Mindfulness journal. They have all types of different journals that you can fill out and keep progress.


This is a set for my new planner I bought. You can stick in quote stickers and other pretty things and be organised!


This is one of the inspiration board sets I picked up. I love the type face and the bright colours. It will definitely keep me motivated!


This is the second set and I love the mint and rose gold.



  I also bought a sticker book for my planner!


I hope you enjoyed my first haul post. It's a bit different then what I normally do, but I just think this shop is really exciting and I hope it crosses the other side of the world soon :-)

Do you love stationary? What have you recently picked up?

Steph


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig