Friday 4 September 2015

The Blue Mountains!


Hello everyone! The second day of Sydney was an early starts 5:30am! We got on a bus tour and set out for the Blue Mountains!



First stop was a Sanctuary to meet a Koala! This was definitely something I've always wanted to do and now I've finally done it! They are so cute. I was wearing my Liz Earle moisturiser which has Eucalyptus oil in it (which is everywhere in Australia!) and the Koala was about to lick my face! Did you know what the Blue Mountains gets its blue hue from? Eucalyptus plants! It's full of them and he oil creates a blue atmosphere! It's incredible and the Koalas eat these trees. No wonder he wanted to lick my face!


After meeting Kangaroos and Koalas, we got back in the bus and arrived at the famous Blue Mountains and what a sight!


It was such a sunny day that day too so it looked extra blue! We got a cable car down to the rainforest at the bottom and had a tour of that. To get back up though was quite scary! It was a virtual train! You were literally holding on so you didn't fall straight down! You could even recline the seats! No thank you!







We also saw the rocks named Three Sisters and me and my other two sisters had a photo next to it :-)

It was so great to see the Blue Mountains. It was a bit chilly though! We had lunch and then saw an Aboriginal show which was very interesting!


It was a great day and I highly recommend it! I will find out the tour company we went with because they were fantastic! We all got a miniature Koala as a souvenir! 

We got the boat back into the city and the view was anther incredible sight with the sunset and skyline!


Hope you enjoyed today's adventure!  Next stop - Bondi Beach :-). 

Steph. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig