Tuesday 13 October 2015

Daintree Rainforest, Cairns!



Hello everyone. Today we take a trip high above the tree tops of the Daintree Rainforest!

After Port Douglass, we drove back down to Cairns to take a flight to Townsville but first, we took an adventurous trip to the bottom of the Rainforest.

Now, it's not the one in I'm a Celebrity - but similar! Although I didn't come across any bugs and I didn't have to eat any! The only bug I saw was a green cricket. I was expecting bright yellow frogs too but, I didn't see any of those either! Only a Brushturkey!

It was quite scary going up into the Rainforest as you go up and down on Gondola's which were very small. I didn't like it at first but by the third one I was ok with it and I opened my eyes and saw a bright blue Butterfly!

There were lots of waterfalls, stunning views and bright plants! Also an Instagram frame which I thought was fun! I hope you enjoy the photos :-)

Next stop The Kuranda Railway!

Steph. 










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig