Saturday 23 January 2016

A Winter's Day Out Guide To London


Hello everyone. Today I have compiled a guide of things to do in London this Winter with Eventbrite. You can use Eventbrite to find local events near you and, you can also check out their event management page which can help you with planning your own events!

A winters day out in London can start of with a hot beverage at The Attendant. Situated underneath Foley Street, this quirky underground café used to be a real working Victorian public bathroom in 1890. Have a Hot Chocolate or a Coffee in this unique Café.


For lunch in London near St.Paul's Cathedral, is the Madison Roof Top Bar. Inside or outside is great to include in your day out as the view is incredible with St.Paul's right in front of you! I had never heard of it until end of last year and I will be going back a lot now that I've discovered it! They provide heaters and blankets for the cold winter months. They also do Hot Chocolate and Macaroons!


To end your day in the city just outside London is Kew Gardens. They have their annual Winter at Kew event until the beginning of February, and I highly recommend going to this. I have been twice and this time round it is stunning and definitely worth a visit, even in the cold!


There is also the Chinese New Year Festival coming up in Leicester Square which, I've yet to attend myself but I hear it has great atmosphere and sounds amazing. Maybe this year I will attend!

What winter events are you looking forward to this year? I am gutted I missed Lumiere but, I hope they bring it back soon! Let me know in the comments below.

Enjoy Steph.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig