Thursday 7 January 2016

I've Been Shortlisted In The 2016 UK Blog Awards!


Hello everyone!

I have been shortlisted in the UK Blog Awards 2016 (#UKBLOGA16) and I am so excited! I am listed in two categories: Photography and Lifestyle for my blog! I have never been shortlisted for an award before and I am really excited and thrilled to be considered for an award. If you would like to vote for me you can do so by following this link - blogawardsuk.co.uk/ukba2016/my-entry/sr-photography

I have also reached 1K followers on Twitter and over 100 followers on my Blog! Thank you all for your continued support over the last year. Good luck for the UK Blog Awards and I hope to see you there!

Stephanie
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig