Monday 18 January 2016

My Lush Sales Haul


Hello everyone! I finally have my Lush items from the Boxing Day Sale so I can now show you all what I got in my haul!

I was very pleased to see that some of the boxes were included in the sale and picked up two along with another little bottle of Snow Fairy before the end of the sale as the site kept crashing. I am saving all these for when my bathroom has finished decorating which is really hard to keep them all and not use them! But it will be worth it!


First up, I purchased the tin It's Christmas Deer. Items included are:




Golden Wonder and The Magic Of Christmas Wand.


Snow Cake


The second box I ordered was Snow Fairy's Castle. Snow Fairy is my favourite Lush scent so I had to stock up this year and I have a huge bottle from my sister and another little box too!


Whats inside:




I much prefer the smells of the second box as it is sweeter as the deer box is quite rich and smells a lot like Cinnamon. I will update this post once I've used them to review the products more!

What did you pick up from the Lush Boxing Day sale?

Enjoy Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig