Wednesday 9 December 2015

My Favourite Christmas Festivities


Hello everyone! I thought I would share with you my favourite things to do at Christmas!

I love going to London for the day to go shopping on Oxford Street and do a fun activity.
One year we did The Shard and Tower Bridge also, places like Harrods. I love this tradition unfortunately, last year we were all sick and missed out so I hope we are all ok this year to continue our tradition and, maybe go up to the Dome in St.Paul's Cathedral. I also love going to the Christmas markets along South Bank!

I have to watch my favourite Christmas film - The Santa Clause with Tim Allen in. Even the second and third, as it is my ultimate favourite Christmas film!

A new tradition I've started is a Gingerbread house. I'm still contemplating on doing one this year. I always try and make a Christmas cake but leave it too late. I think I might start it this week as you have to keep feeding it.

We go to our local pub on Christmas Eve and we have been doing this for years! We've added in going to an Indian restaurant after which is fun. We set the table when we get back and sort out the presents!

I normally get up really early on Christmas morning and have to wait for ages for everyone else. Does anyone else do this?! I like to have a stocking at the end of my bed so I can open a couple whilst I'm waiting!

I can't wait to see all my cousins and exchange gifts with them just before Christmas.

What are some of your traditions?! I would love to know!

Enjoy Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig