Wednesday 30 December 2015

My Organisers & Diaries For 2016


Hello everyone! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone! It's definitely been one of the best yet! I thought I would share with you a couple of diaries/planners I am using to organise 2016 with to make it the second best year ever.

Liz Earle kindly sent me this beautiful mint 2016 diary. It is small so I can keep it in my hand bag for those important reminders when on the go or, blog ideas that come into my head when out and about. It also includes addresses and doctors appointments. This is perfect and I was so happy when they sent it to me. Thank you!

The next one is my Kikki K planner which, I have been saving since August for 2016. I love the colour and the design of it. It is so unique. My sister went to Kikki K in Australia last year and bought me back a fitness journal and from there, I was intrigued. You get cute stickers and other bits to help you organise with these journals. It's a bit like scrap booking and makes organising more fun! 






You get little to do list pads which you can easily take out and you take them to the shops with you!


The organiser has separator tabs for easy filing and organising.


Here are some of the cute stickers included in the planner. You can buy more separately which I did. You can see my haul from Kikki K here.


These pages are great for Blog planning! Easy square space for scheduling notes and ideas!


For blog related or general meetings, this page is great to scribble down those notes!


There are a couple of bigger to do list pages to fill in more lists.



And finally a note pad that you can place back into the planner and keep it all together.

I can't wait to start planning my 2016 blog post ideas in this beautiful organiser and I'm glad I kept it for the next full year.

Enjoy Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig