Monday 7 December 2015

The Whitsunday Islands


Hello everyone! I can't believe we're coming to the end of my big Australia trip! I miss Australia, I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. It feels like we are planning for our trip now for next year but its been and gone!

After Townsville, we went to Airlie Beach. A resort just before the Whitsunday Islands. The nightlife and the restaurants are amazing in this town! We got a cruise to White Haven Beach and Day Dream Island. They had just finished filming Pirates Of The Caribbean on the White Haven Beach. It was pouring down when we arrived, and we had rough seas which I did not like but it was still beautiful! I'm not a fan of boats after my trip to Australia but, I'm so pleased I went to these Islands, stunning even in the rain!

First stop was White Haven.



We then got back onto the boat and went to Day Dream Island.



I spotted a wild Kangaroo on Day Dream Island! They also had a famous statue of three mermaids.






We stayed in Airlie Beach for a few days and our resort was wonderful! It was so nice to relax after all the travelling. Here are a few photos from my iPhone.







It was then time to fly to our final part of Australia - Brisbane! I hope you've enjoyed my series so far!

Steph

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig