Friday 11 December 2015

Yankee Candle Advent Calendar


Hello everyone. I thought I would purchase the Yankee Candle Advent Calendar when it had gone down in price half way through Advent, to see what it was like. I was a bit disappointed when there was four of the same scents. I did expect it to be 25 different scents but at least you get 25 candles and one is a bigger one!

I don't know the names of the scents but I love the white and green ones! They smell really fresh and the green one reminds me of Christmas trees. I wish the names were on the back. I will have to do some more research into which ones they are. They are ideal if you really like the scent of one particular one as you get four of them and they do last.

I hope you enjoyed this quick insight into the Yankee Candle Advent Calendar! Have you bought any last minute Advent Calendars? Let me know which ones!

Steph









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig