Monday 3 October 2016

Disneyland Paris July Day One Trip Report


On Friday 29th I arrived at Marne La Valle station at 2pm. Traditionally, I head to Disneyland Park straight away to see the Castle, did I follow tradition this time?! Nope. I headed to the Walt Disney Studios Park! This is a first for me because seeing the castle first on a trip is a must. But, Mickey and The Magician changed that.


I headed over to the studios after leaving my bag in the concierge. Now I'm an Annual Pass holder I get this for free! It was a 3:10 showing. I arrived at around half 2 and I was pretty near the front which was good as it was a really hot day so I was lucky to be in the shaded area. My friends arrived and it was so nice to see them! It was time to head in. This show has all my favourites in. Beauty and The Beast, Aladdin, Cinderella, Frozen and of course The Lion King. I'll do a full report on this I cried the whole way! It's truly a spectacular show. It was like I was five year old Stephanie again sat in awe and wonder!

After Mickey and The Magician, it was time to leave my friends for a bit as they had Buffalo Bill reservations which, I was planning to go to but, we all know I'm a fussy eater and there's nothing on the menu for me!

I headed to the Frozen Royal Welcome to see Anna and Elsa. The only way in the park to see them and during parade as Disneyland Paris haven't got a meet and greet yet. This is the closest I'll get. Anna noticed my skirt and ears made by the fabulous Closet Geek! It was an amazing interaction! I decided to follow them to the beginning of the parade route to take more photos of them and I am so happy with how they turned out! It gave me goosebumps hearing the music whilst they went on horse and carriage!


I then took my place for Magic On Parade. I love this parade but, I am ready for what he 25th anniversary brings! I then headed for my Auberge De Cendrillon reservation. I had Snow White, Ariel and of course my favourite Princess Cinderella with Prince Charming! Do you have a favourite? It was so nice to just sit down after a long day travelling.









After Auberge, I didn't have much else to do until Dreams so, I went on Phantom Manor my favourite ride and it was the perfect time of day, Magic Hour! I love this time of day as the lighting is just ride to get those magical photos.







I still need to eat at the Cowboy Cookout. Maybe Halloween? I decided to watch the singalong again in French whilst waiting for the fireworks to start.


I then headed to meet my friends again for Dreams! I'm so glad I booked an extra day to be able to see it again. The Lion King scenes are next to Let It Go and it gets me every time!


It was then time for bed. Dreams is on quite late in the summer and I was exhausted by this point.

I had a great first day! I stayed in the Kyriad for my third time. I think unfortunately until they do a renovation will be my last stay here.

What is your favourite off site hotel? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Stephanie







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig